Final Fantasy 8 Spoof Final Fantasy 8 Spoof

Fire eh?

Its cool your mom let you use the lighter.

gangbang gangbang

neato

a lot of people might find this kind of entry offensive. But i really enjoyed the style, humor and artwork. I'll be checking for more like this from you.

I Found Osama I Found Osama

meh

"This movie took my a long time to make so I hope that u all will vote high and like my Frame By Frame Movie!!!"

like how long, 10 hours long? i could make this in one day. Please dont wast you time anymore if this took you a long time to make.

God damn this osama stuff is getting old, what did this guy do that was so bad anyway?

why a squirrel shouldn't why a squirrel shouldn't

Good work

Good work keep it real homes you almost have something here.

Memories from Yesterday Memories from Yesterday

well sir...

well sir, that there was a movie about stuff. You may want to compress your audio before you inculde it into your flash animation that may help with the sync problem your having. I really didnt understand the logic behind the crappy picture on the wall and the guy killing himself, but i can tell that you put some effort into this movie. Keep on making flash.

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

very nice

I like counter strike...
will you be my friend? it get so lonely

Tribute to Mr. T Tribute to Mr. T

your are one crazy Sucah

I was looking through my reviews today and i came across your reply that said you would consider making a T tribute. I checked a list of your most recent movies and sure enough there was "Tribute to Mr. T". This is gold pure gold Jerry, and just as good as your Peewee tribute. We really should get together and combine our flash skills to make the ultimate Tribute. Let me know if your are interested.

M2

oldman@night2 oldman@night2

VFS

I whish I had a million dollars so i could go to the vancouver film school for a week.

Nice work

PowPow No. 2 PowPow No. 2

not a bad story, it's been done but you made it work. I liked the shot transitions, you naver stayed to long on the same angle. But i really must say the animation was horrible. Take the time to make the movie look good and it will be good.

Ravetown Ravetown

ther is no point

ther really was no point ot your movie. the only funny part the the end with the dads voice. "hickety do da thing" thats gold.