Final Fantasy 8 Spoof Final Fantasy 8 Spoof

Fire eh?

Its cool your mom let you use the lighter.

gangbang gangbang

neato

a lot of people might find this kind of entry offensive. But i really enjoyed the style, humor and artwork. I'll be checking for more like this from you.

I Found Osama I Found Osama

meh

"This movie took my a long time to make so I hope that u all will vote high and like my Frame By Frame Movie!!!"

like how long, 10 hours long? i could make this in one day. Please dont wast you time anymore if this took you a long time to make.

God damn this osama stuff is getting old, what did this guy do that was so bad anyway?

Action Action

yarg

yeah buttons are hard to make pfffft. try and make a game that isnt so one sided. Needs better graphics better plot and more direction as to why you do what you do. im surprised that people see this as difficult programing and are giving it a good score. Oh well, either way keep it up and keep heading the way your going.

Mini Racer Mini Racer

meh

looks like you just took the intro vector graphics and mini graphics and actionscrip from some other guy then just made it into a game with extremly bad track graphics. also a full day is not 8-2 its 8-5 learn to draw and dont steal code without giving credit

Hamy-jamy responds:

2 a.m. dick weed and i wolud like to see you draw like that

Mega 1337 Translator Mega 1337 Translator

Neat

I though about making a l337 conveter but then quit because it would have troubles translating things like

mother fucker = m0f0
own = ownz
you = j00
elite = 1337

And the list goes on. But I guess the only way is to do a direct translation and you did it well.